Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Musical Life

What is this world that we live in
But a pretty tune never ending
A musical treat with all everything
Entertwining

Less light and so it changes
to a sombre song
A glass of water, thirsty ranges
comes a crystal song
A plant by my bedside add
an already pretty song
And then play music sad or glad
and it's just another instrument to my song

Seperate each aspect and all
Solos of the world's expression
Layed out, battle for your attention
To each and all they attempt a call

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2004 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Mekashef said...

Very inspiring.

 
At December 30, 2004 at 10:44 PM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Do you mean "intertwining" instead of "entertwing"? Just curious.

This has an interesting, irregular rhythm.

Interestingly, I just posted a poem call "Music" at my site. If you have a moment to stop by and give a comment, it would be appreciated!

 
At January 1, 2005 at 8:05 PM, Blogger spinning her web said...

The one where stuff gets mixed up with stuff...

 
At January 1, 2005 at 10:39 PM, Blogger spinning her web said...

anyways - I read your poem dealy but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment - overall opinion was that it was overly-lofty (which is what i'm supposing the intention was) and also that I have a special hatred for its cliche conceit (which i've written on and re-reading them is never fullfilling). haven't read the other ones though but i'm sure they are nice...forgive me if I don't i'm not much of a reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home