Saturday, December 18, 2004

My Demon Child

Demon child saw me in my sleep
Whispered things that made me weep
Told me my road would be steep
But in the end, one I could keep


"Dont worry daddy sweet,
From your mind you made me

I`ll tell you my master key
Relax, calm down, listen and have a seat
"

And so she did and so I learnt
Of life, the world, candle`s magic tricks
Emotional conjunction as a sword
The power of worshipping tenant
Of this world full of pricks
To which you are the landlord


"Dont worry daddy sweet,
From your mind you made me
Where you want i`ll always be
All i`ve shown you here to eat"


And so I woke, a haze of glee
Wonder just to what I had a talk
To what I owed these honours
And to when i`de see it again,
As I see my orchid plant be
I know she`s in it`s stalk
And sends me messages through her flowers
Remembering her lessons again -

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2004 at 5:02 PM, Blogger Mekashef said...

We have *got* to start working on lyrics together.

 
At December 21, 2004 at 9:46 AM, Blogger spinning her web said...

Sure, set a date and setting -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home